- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 2/3 cup vegan brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries, raisins, dried cranberries….anything that you want to mix in
1. Preheat oven to 375f.
2. Mix together wheat bran and soymilk and let stand for about 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix together applesauce, banana, vegan brown sugar and vanilla.
4. Add in the bran/soymilk mixture.
5. Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
6. Fold in blueberries, or whatever other ingredient you are using.
7. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray, fill em up, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serves: hmmm, it really depends on the size…